Jump to navigation Jump to search
- After selecting Data Validation, a pop-up will appear for entering validation criteria. The input will be deemed valid if:
- Contains (default)
- it contains a string (a sequence of characters) as entered below.
- Not contains
- it does not contain the string entered below.
- Is equal to
- it matches the string entered below.
- Is not equal to
- it does not match the string entered below.
- Is empty
- it is empty (contains nothing).
- Is not empty
- it is not empty (contains any characters).