Single-choice List field
Jump to navigation Jump to search
« as of 2016-08-25, editions Mobile 3.9.7, Desktop 1.0.3 »
A Single-choice List library field is an ordered set of text strings from which a user might select one. A Single-choice List entry field contains either an empty string or a string value chosen from this list.
The value of a Single-choice List field may be used as a dependency to determine visibility of other fields during entry creation and edit.
During import or sync with Google, if a value is found that is not in the list, it will be created.
During import, export, or sync with Google Sheets, the list is externalized by concatenation using a comma separator (", ").
Name and Hint
Standard across all field types.
- Where you can edit
- Unlike most field types, Single-choice List fields can be displayed and edited (changed, checked/unchecked) in the list directly, though by default, a field will be displayed in the Entry View and Entry Edit cards and may be edited in the Entry Edit Card.
- Make entry of a value mandatory before saving an entry
- Display in the list as
- Select among the following roles for the current field:
- As a Regular field
- As an Entry Name
- As an Entry Description
- As an Entry Status
- Display field name in Entry Edit Card?
- By default, yes.
- Choices are:
- Family: Regular, Light, Condensed, Thin, Medium. By default, Regular.
- Style: Normal, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic. By default, Normal.
- Size: By default, 18. Direct entry to change.
- Color: By default, White. Palette of 20 colors, backed up by a continuously variable color chooser.
- Ability to add one or more visibility dependencies upon fields with qualifying types.