Rich Text field
Jump to navigation Jump to search
« Page as of 2016-08-30, editions Mobile 3.9.7, Desktop 1.0.3 »
A Rich Text field may contain any textual data, including text formatting information. It is stored in UTF-8, a standard 8-bit Unicode format. See Wikipedia:Formatted text for general information regarding formatted text.
- Textual, case-insensitive field identifier that can include spaces; it's best to avoid characters that can be used as operators, though (standard across all field types)
- Textual, case-insensitive field identifier that can include spaces
- Default Value
- By default, there is no default value. Otherwise, one may be specified.
- Make entry of a value mandatory before saving an entry
- The field name
- Display the name of the field in the card entry (By default, On). By this, it is meant that the field name will or will not be displayed on either the Entry View card or the Entry Edit card.
- Ability to add one or more visibility dependencies upon fields with qualifying types.