Jump to navigation Jump to search
« Page as of 2016-11-22, editions Mobile 4.1.0, Desktop 1.0.7 »
Memento Mobile Edition
Release 4.2.0, 2016-12-28
- A new type of entries display – Card View. Where: library > slide menu > View > Cards
- Integration with Tasker extended. A possibility to create “Events” was added. The following event types are supported: entry creation, entry modification, entry removal.
- Added ability to combine related libraries to a single template when they are uploaded to an online directory or exported as a file.
- Added ability to carry out searching in an encrypted library.
- Support of scanning and QR Code generation for Barcode field type was implemented. Where: editing field > Type > QR-code
- Horizontal mode of image display for the Image field type was added. How: editing field > Orientation > Horizontal
Release 4.1.0, 2016-11-21
- Team is a new category of tariffs for Business users. Team tariffs allow to have a centralized control over accounts and PRO licenses. Where: main slide menu > Cloud Storage > Users button.
- User groups and control of access to certain library fields. These functions are available only for Team.
- Added ability to set a separator for values of fields displayed in entry lists as the entry name or description.
- Added ability to set captions for photos.
- Added ability to change the sequence of entries in fields like “Link to an entry”.
- A subheader for fields – a new library structure element. Fields located under subheader can be collapsed/expanded on entry cards. How: editing library > fields > + > subheader
- Added ability to hide aggregation results on the lower toolbar of the library. Hidden aggregation results will be displayed upon pressing the lower toolbar.
Release 4.0.0, 2016-10-07
- Triggers. A trigger is a script that defines the processing for an entry based on an event that is taking place. When a trigger script is executed, it may change an existing entry, create a new entry, execute an HTTP request, create a file, perform data balidation, etc.
- Tasker and Locale support via Locale plug-in
- All library comments are displayed in a single place. Where: libray > slide menu > Comments
- Fast switching of filters in the list of entries by Tabs. How: library > slide menu > Tabs
- Generation and display of a bar code when the user clicks the corresponding field in the entry card.
- Possibility to export and import library templates along with filters.
- Added ability to set unit of measure for numeric fields. Where: editing field > Unit of Measurement
- Option to set display format for date, time, and datetime fields. Where: editing field > Date and time formats
- Possibility to set the time up to the second in fields Time and Date/Time. How to enable: select the seconds format in the format settings.
- Continuous barcode data entry. How: menu > view > List.
Release 3.9.7, 2016-07-21
- Type of relationship for Link To Entry field type: One-to-one, One-to-Many, Many-to-Many.
- Added ability to open edit form by clicking on an entry. How to enable : library > menu > settings > edit mode
- Added ability manually enter location (latitude and longitude).
- Added Greek language.
- Improved file upload speed.
- Improved Android 6.0 compatibility.
- Added ability to set the divider for multi-choice fields.
- The new user permission for cloud - allow user view only for own entries in shared library.
- Fixed a bug in aggregation by linked entries (min, max) in calculated field.
- Fixed sorting by date.
- Added ability to display the edit screen in full-screen mode (for tablets).
- Added ability to sort and rename filters.
- Added ability to use the value from the previous entry as a default value in added to the numeric field.
- Added ability to enable automatec sorting of elements for choice fields.
- Multiple dependencies for one field.
- Performance improvement.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Support Android 6.0 runtime permission.
- Added switch function for calculated field.
- Receipt of notifications of all modifications in teh libraryies made by other users (only for subscribers). How: library > slide menu > Cloud > Notifications.
- Comment on entries uploaded to the cloud. How: card of entry > Comment button on the right-bottom of screen.
- Manager of files related to the library. It allows to download alll files from the cloud just with a press of a button. Also, search for lost files is available now (for example, if they were relocated to another catalog/media). Where: open a library > slide menu > Files.
- New field type - RichText. Rich text fields give you a Redactor-powered WYSIWYG editor.
- Preview of the results of calculations when editing the formula of a Calculation field.
- Access from calulations to the values of fields of related entries. For details, see Help.
- Now it is possible to place a shortcut of new entries quick createion on teh Launcher desktop. How: open a library > menu > Create Shortcut > Create entry.
- Sorting and use of aggregation formulas from the master library are now available for the list of related master entryes. How: edit a subordinate library > fields > master library > dots > Display aggregation.
- App widget. It displays all entries of the selected library. You can also add new entries to the library using this widget.
- New field types - Readio Buttons and Checkboxes.
Entry export to PDF. How: card of entry > menu > save as PDF, only for Android 4.4 or higher.
- Now it is possible to place two fields side-by-side. How: editing library > fields > dots > one row with prev.
- Editing of multiple entries. How: choose several entries (long -pressing of an entry evalbles the entry selection mode), press Edit button on the action toolbar and choose the field to be edited.
- Now the following fields are equipped with a filter: Contact, Link to Entry, Calculation with the text result.
- Call of the calculator for numberic fields. How: editing field > Calculator. Upon enabling of this option, the button of calculator opening will be displaed to the right of the input field.
- Thousands separators for numeric fields. How: editoing field > Thousands separators.
- Type of the Rating field -- tips for values. How: editing field > Tooltips. Tips are displaed on teh entry edit card and when the field is displayed in the form of entry description.
- Field fonts cusotmmization (size, colo, style). How: editing field > Font.
Memento Desktop Edition
Release 1.0.7, 2016-11-21
- A subheader for fields – a new library structure element. Fields located under subheader can be collapsed/expanded on entry cards.
- Added ability to set captions for photos.
- Added ability to restrict access to certain library fields.
Release 1.0.6, 2016-10-26
- Triggers. A Trigger is a script that defines the processing of an entry based on an Event that has taken place.
- When a trigger script is executed, it may change an existing entry, create a new entry, execute an http request, create a file, perform data validation, etc.
- Added ability to set unit of measure for numeric fields.
- Added ability to edit linked entries.
Release 1.0.4, 2016-09-13
- Fixed a crash which could occur when using "Integer Values" field type.
- Using less memory while displaying thumbnails of entries.
- Fixed truncation of Real field type.
- Fixed sorting issues for Date field type.
- Fixed an issue where search query can't find entries, if it contains invisible characters.
Release 1.0.3, 2016-07-13
- Type of relationship for "Link to entry" field types: One-to-one, One-to-Many, Many-to-Many.
- Added Bulgarian translation
- Added Chinese translation
- Updated Greek translation
Release 1.0.2, 2016-07-13
- Added support for Memento Private Server
Release 1.0.0, 2016-06-23
- The final version of the Release (1.0) has been released.
Release 0.8.2, 2016-05-12
- Added a language selector: Help > Language.
Release 0.8.0, 2016-05-06
- Added autofill from external sources - Google Books, musicbrainz.org, themoviedb.org
- Added bulk editing of entries
- Ability set up proxy for network connection.
Release 0.7.5, 2016-04-16
- Added ability to edit some field types (checkbox , choice) directly from list.
- Added ability to set user permissions for library.
- Fixed a filter by date.
- Added option to open a library by URL.
- Added ability to upload template of library in the online-catalog.
- Added ability to use the value from the previous entry as a default value for a numeric field.
Release 0.7.0, 2016-04-08
- Creating/editing a structure of library
- Online catalog of library templates
- Fixed a bug with thumbnails.
Release 0.6.0, 2016-03-14
- Added Import and Export entries to CSV
- Added support for encrypted libraries
- Fixed left align for entries without colors
- Preserve the group nodes state.
- Fixed a bug with wrong decimal symbol for some languages.
- Added display count of entries.
Release 0.5.7, 2016-03-02
- Grouping entries (multi-level)
- Color of entries
- Notifications about new versions.
- Fixed a security issue: possible to view subordinate library even when user isn't granted access to the them.
- Fixed a security issue: edit entries through search, when user isn't granted access to edit.
- Fixed crash if library has custom icon
- Fixed a crash which could occur when using coordinate.
- Fixed a crash which could occur after editing of entry