Jump to navigation Jump to search
« Page as of 2016-11-22, editions Mobile 4.1.0, Desktop 1.0.7 »
Memento Mobile Edition
- Released to beta testing 2016-11-21
- Team is a new category of tariffs for Business users. Team tariffs allow to have a centralized control over accounts and PRO licenses. Where: main slide menu > Cloud Storage > Users button.
- User groups and control of access to certain library fields. These functions are available only for Team.
- Added ability to set a separator for values of fields displayed in entry lists as the entry name or description.
- Added ability to set captions for photos.
- Added ability to change the sequence of entries in fields like “Link to an entry”.
- A subheader for fields – a new library structure element. Fields located under subheader can be collapsed/expanded on entry cards. How: editing library > fields > + > subheader
- Added ability to hide aggregation results on the lower toolbar of the library. Hidden aggregation results will be displayed upon pressing the lower toolbar.
- Released to beta testing 2016-07-21
- Type of relationship for "Link to entry" field types: One-to-one, One-to-Many, Many-to-Many.
- Added ability to open edit form by clicking on an entry. How to enable : library > menu > settings > edit mode
- Added ability manually enter location (latitude and longitude).
- Added Greek language.
- Minor bugs fixed.