Main Window menu bar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
File menu allows you to:
- Create a New library from scratch.
- Create a New group
- Find and Open by URL a Library from Memento Cloud. To find the needed link, click Properties item from the Library menu.
- Refresh library list
- Rebuild search index- select this option if you are encountering problems with slow searches, not finding things that should be indexed, or searches crashing.
- Logout from your personal account.
- Exit Memento Database Desktop
Account menu allows you to:
- Get more information about Plans and Pricing and upgrade your subscription.
- Account Settings review your Username, Email address for the account, Full name, upload an Avatar, change your password.
- Get access to Users Manager to create users and user groups and adjust their permissions.
- Access Tokens Starting from Memento Database 1.6.1, you can use Zapier in connection with Memento to create automated tasks for a great range of third-party apps. Zapier triggers various actions you perform in your Library and activates tasks in other apps or vice versa. You can create a token for a certain Library or for all of them and define whether Zapier will be able to Read entries — get access to their content, Write them — change the content of an entry or Create the new ones
Help menu allows you to:
- Get more Help from the Knowledge Base at https://help.mementodatabase.com/ Similar to this Wiki you will find articles on the basics of Memento Database: core features, essential terms, pricing model and main components. Also, if you are unable to find answers to your queries here, you will find ho-to guides for Memento Desktop and Android Editions there, in the Knowledge Base.