Library Window menu bar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Add Entry creates a new entry in the selected Library
- Add to Favorites tab at the bottom of the desktop screen, which when clicked displays entries that have been designated as a favorite. When more than one entry is highlighted the option to Remove from favorites is available.
- Open any entry in New Window to get a clear view to all data added to it.
- Edit one or several highlighted Library entries
- Copy all data from an entry to a new entry
- Delete one or several highlighted Library entries
- Select All allows one to select all entries in the Library
- Edit library structure fields, aggregations, options
- Adjust Permissions of users that have access to a Library.
- Create and add Scripts
- Find allows one to search the database for an entry.
View menu allows you to set your view to one of the following:
- List view in which entries are displayed as a textural list similar to a Word or Google Doc.
- Table view in which entries are divided into rows and columns similar to Excel or Google Sheets.
- Calendar view in which entries are in the format of the calendar of events.
- Entry view adds an additional sidebar to the right and displays all data related to the entry.
Data menu allows you to:
- Import from CSV to add a bulk of data to the selected Library.
- Export to CSV to create *.csv file that may be used in other applications.