Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:17, 21 August 2016 by UnConnoisseur (Created page with "A Currency field may contain any currency value among over 100 currencies. Currency is selected from a list. == Name and Hint == Standard across all Field Type|'''field typ...")
A Currency field may contain any currency value among over 100 currencies. Currency is selected from a list.
Name and Hint
Standard across all field types.
- Select from single-choice list. Default depends on current locale.
- Add a calculator button to assist during entry/edit
- Thousands separators
- Display value with spaces (or platform locale-based setting?) inserted to signify thousands
- Make entry of a value mandatory before saving an entry
- Display in the list as
- Select among the following roles for the current field:
- As a Regular field
- As an Entry Name
- As an Entry Description
- As an Entry Status
- Display field name in Entry Edit Card?
- By default, yes.
- Choices are:
- Family: Regular, Light, Condensed, Thin, Medium. By default, Regular.
- Style: Normal, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic. By default, Normal.
- Size: By default, 18. Direct entry to change.
- Color: By default, White. Palette of 20 colors, backed up by a continuously variable color chooser.
- Ability to add one or more visibility dependencies upon fields with qualifying types.