Difference between revisions of "Creating a new library"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Latest revision as of 18:47, 22 October 2021
To create a new Library, choose New Library option from File menu or the relevant link from the Welcome to Memento Database Desktop page. A new window will be opened. It consists of the following areas:
- Library name is used to identify your Library.
- Toolbar helps with some common actions. Using it, you can:
- Add a new Field of the chosen type
- Add a new Page — consists of a group of fields
- Reorder the fields up or down
- Copy the selected field
- Delete the selected field
- Share your Library to the public template collection
- Main area is your working place. Here you can see and adjust the fields, pages and subheaders.
- Properties are connected to fields and differ from one field type to another
- Items tab would appear here for those field types that are represented with a list. Here you can add items to this list.
- Dependencies tab allows you to adjust the relationship between the chosen fields and other ones in this Library
- Save and Cancel buttons allows you to save all your changes or close the window without saving anything.