Jump to navigation Jump to search
« Page as of 2016-08-30, editions Mobile 3.9.7, Desktop 1.0.3 »
A Boolean (Checkbox) field may contain a Boolean, or true/false (on/off, yes/no), value.
Boolean values may be used to determine paths of action using dependencies, script functions, etc.
- Textual, case-insensitive field identifier that can include spaces; it's best to avoid characters that can be used as operators, though (standard across all field types)
- Textual, case-insensitive field identifier that can include spaces
- Default Value
- By default, the field will have a default value of no/false/off. The default may be changed to yes/true/on instead.
- Where you can edit
- Unlike most field types, choice field types such as this one can be displayed and edited (changed, checked/unchecked) in the list directly, though by default, a field will be displayed in the Entry View and Entry Edit cards and may be edited in the Entry Edit Card.
- Display in the list as
- Select among the following roles for the current field:
- As a Regular field
- As an Entry Name
- As an Entry Description
- As an Entry Status
- The field name
- Display the name of the field in the card entry (By default, On). By this, it is meant that the field name will or will not be displayed on either the Entry View card or the Entry Edit card.
- Ability to add one or more visibility dependencies upon fields with qualifying types.