An Audio (AUD) field may contain a link to a stored audio.
The Free Mobile Edition allows for one audio to be stored. The Pro Mobile Edition allows an unlimited number of audios to be stored.
When importing and exporting, the full pathname to the audio is used.
The audio is not stored in the database. If audios have been moved to another location, you can automatically change the links: library > right slide menu > files> menu > find missing files.
You can set the directory for files : settings > file storage.
- Textual, case-insensitive field identifier that can include spaces; it's best to avoid characters that can be used as operators, though (standard across all field types)
- Textual, case-insensitive field identifier that can include spaces
- Make entry of a value mandatory before saving an entry
- Display in the list as
- Select among the following roles for the current field:
- As a Regular field
- As an Entry Name
- As an Entry Description
- The field name
- Display the name of the field in the card entry (By default, On). By this, it is meant that the field name will or will not be displayed on either the Entry View card or the Entry Edit card.
- Ability to add one or more visibility dependencies upon fields with qualifying types.