Attached Files card
Jump to navigation Jump to search
« Page as of 2016-09-11, editions Mobile 3.9.7, Desktop 1.0.3 »
This card displays a list of the files attached to this entry, if any.
The parts of the card are:
- Exit button
- Dismisses the card and return to the underlying screen, normally the Library Entries List screen
- Card title
- "Attached Files"
- Action (3-dot) Menu
- The Action Menu has the following options:
- by name
- by size
- Display a group bar for each entry, grouping files by entry.
The Files List
Whether grouped or not, the Files List occupies the center of the card, as bars.
Each bar is structured as follows:
- Thumbnail image
- For Image files, leftmost is the image as a thumbnail.
- File name & path
- The name of the file, with extension. Underneath that is the path name of the directory containing the file.
- File size
- Toward the right in the bar is the file size.
- File Action (3-dot) menu
- The following submenu is displayed:
- Show in entry
- Shows the Entry View card containing the file
- Show in folder
- Displays a list of apps that might show the file in a file folder