Whats New in the Memento Wiki
From Memento Database Wiki
« as of 2017-02-20, editions Mobile 4.2.0, Desktop 1.0.8 »
Memento Wiki pages are continually being added and updated. Here's the latest:
- 1 2020-04-15, Beginning of addition of Java Tutorial information
- 2 2017-12-12, Release of Mobile Edition 4.4.0 and Desktop Edition 1.2.0
- 3 2017-03-05, Release of Mobile Edition 4.3.0 and Desktop Edition 1.1.0
- 4 2017-02-20
- 5 2017-02-17
- 6 2017-01-23
- 7 2017-01-23
- 8 2016-12-29 - Mobile Edition, Release 4.2.0
2020-04-15, Beginning of addition of Java Tutorial information
2017-12-12, Release of Mobile Edition 4.4.0 and Desktop Edition 1.2.0
2017-03-05, Release of Mobile Edition 4.3.0 and Desktop Edition 1.1.0
- Mobile Edition release 4.3.0 and Desktop Edition release 1.1.0 released to beta testing 2017-03-02.
- Releases page
- Updated with the change log (What's New?) for the new releases
- Actions page
- New page covering Actions and action scripts
- Data Sources page
- New page covering Data Sources and Data source scripts
- New page; was previously part of the Triggers page. Split out partly because the Triggers page was getting unwieldy, but mainly because the API now applies not only to Triggers, but also to Actions and Data Sources.
- Triggers page
- Trigger Examples page
- Like these releases, these pages are in beta testing sms will evolve somewhat.
- See http://wiki.mementodatabase.com/index.php/Releases,
- Triggers page
- Had previously added a new section in the Triggers page for built-in objects with subsections for the new built-in JSContact and JSGeolocation objects, describing methods and properties. Now added a new Examples section for built-in objects with new examples, one for JSContact, extracting contact information, and one for JSGeolocation, extracting coordinates.
- Main Page
- Relocated the Library Protection page to fall under the new Security subject.
- See http://wiki.mementodatabase.com/index.php/Privacy_Policy
2016-12-29 - Mobile Edition, Release 4.2.0
Additions for this release: