Integer values field
From Memento Database Wiki
« as of 2016-08-30, editions Mobile 3.9.7, Desktop 1.0.3 »
An Integer Values field may contain any integer value that can be represented by the platform OS, whether above, below, or equal to zero. Integers can participate in numeric expressions, calculations, and functions.
Name and Hint
Standard across all field types.
- Sequence of numbers
- Define the range of values (from & to) and whether direct input is to be allowed in addition to value selection from a list
- Default Value
- By default, there is no default value. If a default value is specified, there are 2 other choices:
- Current year by default
- Specify default value: Default value is as specified.
- Thousands separators
- Display value with spaces (or platform locale-based setting?) inserted to signify thousands
- Make entry of a value mandatory before saving an entry
- Display in the list as
- Select among the following roles for the current field:
- As a Regular field
- As an Entry Name
- As an Entry Description
- As an Entry Status
- Use in calendar as
- Define field's use vis-a-vis the calendar
- Duration in minutes
- Duration in hours
- The field name
- Display the name of the field in the card entry (By default, On). By this, it is meant that the field name will or will not be displayed on either the Entry View card or the Entry Edit card.
- Choices are:
- Family: Regular, Light, Condensed, Thin, Medium. By default, Regular.
- Style: Normal, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic. By default, Normal.
- Size: By default, 18. Direct entry to change.
- Color: By default, White. Palette of 20 colors, backed up by a continuously variable color chooser.
- Ability to add one or more visibility dependencies upon fields with qualifying types.