From Memento Database Wiki
« as of 2016-08-30, editions Mobile 3.9.7, Desktop 1.0.3 »
A Currency field may contain any currency value among over 100 currencies. Currency is selected from a list.
For import & export, a real value is used.
Name and Hint
Standard across all field types.
- Select from single-choice list. Default depends on current locale.
- Add a calculator button to assist during entry/edit
- Thousands separators
- Display value with spaces (or platform locale-based setting?) inserted to signify thousands
- Make entry of a value mandatory before saving an entry
- Display in the list as
- Select among the following roles for the current field:
- As a Regular field
- As an Entry Name
- As an Entry Description
- As an Entry Status
- The field name
- Display the name of the field in the card entry (By default, On). By this, it is meant that the field name will or will not be displayed on either the Entry View card or the Entry Edit card.
- Choices are:
- Family: Regular, Light, Condensed, Thin, Medium. By default, Regular.
- Style: Normal, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic. By default, Normal.
- Size: By default, 18. Direct entry to change.
- Color: By default, White. Palette of 20 colors, backed up by a continuously variable color chooser.
- Ability to add one or more visibility dependencies upon fields with qualifying types.