A Barcode field may contain any textual data. It is stored in UTF-8, a standard 8-bit Unicode format.
A camera icon, to the right of the text entry blank, may be pressed to use the device's camera to scan the code. The code image will be stored on the device.
When viewing an entry, the Barcode field may be pressed, which displays the code and may be shared at that point.
You can search for entries by this field after scanning.
Name and Hint
Standard across all field types.
- Displays a card with two radio buttons, with items Barcode or QR Code
- Make entry of a value mandatory before saving an entry
- Display in the list as
- Select among the following roles for the current field:
- As a Regular field
- As an Entry Name
- As an Entry Description
- As an Entry Status
- The field name
- Display the name of the field in the card entry (By default, On). By this, it is meant that the field name will or will not be displayed on either the Entry View card or the Entry Edit card.
- Choices are:
- Family: Regular, Light, Condensed, Thin, Medium. By default, Regular.
- Style: Normal, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic. By default, Normal.
- Size: By default, 18. Direct entry to change.
- Color: By default, White. Palette of 20 colors, backed up by a continuously variable color chooser.
- Ability to add one or more visibility dependencies upon fields with qualifying types.