A Password field may contain any textual data. It is stored in UTF-8, a standard 8-bit Unicode format.
During entry and display of a password value, asterisks are displayed instead of the password's actual value. The actual value is displayed only on the Entry View and Entry Edit cards when the user touches or clicks on the asterisks in the field.
Name and Hint
Standard across all field types.
- Make entry of a value mandatory before saving an entry
- Display in the list as
- Select among the following roles for the current field:
- As a Regular field
- As an Entry Name
- As an Entry Description
- As an Entry Status
- The field name
- Display the name of the field in the card entry (By default, On). By this, it is meant that the field name will or will not be displayed on either the Entry View card or the Entry Edit card.
- Choices are:
- Family: Regular, Light, Condensed, Thin, Medium. By default, Regular.
- Style: Normal, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic. By default, Normal.
- Size: By default, 18. Direct entry to change.
- Color: By default, White. Palette of 20 colors, backed up by a continuously variable color chooser.
- Ability to add one or more visibility dependencies upon fields with qualifying types.