A Location field may contain a location, depicted as a latitude/longitude pair of integers.
A Location may be established as the current location or one obtained by pointing to a place on a map.
A Location may have an associated text field containing a postal address.
A Location field value is exported & imported as two integers (a latitude & a longitude) separated by a comma & space (", ").
Name and Hint
Standard across all field types.
- Rapid determination of coordinates
- Choose between rapid action and higher accuracy.
- Separate field for the address
- By default, there is none; otherwise, either a name or a purpose may be specified.
- Make entry of a value mandatory before saving an entry
- Display in the list as
- Select among the following roles for the current field:
- As a Regular field
- As an Entry Name
- As an Entry Description
- As an Entry Status
- The field name
- Display the name of the field in the card entry (By default, On). By this, it is meant that the field name will or will not be displayed on either the Entry View card or the Entry Edit card.
- Ability to add one or more visibility dependencies upon fields with qualifying types.