From Memento Database Wiki
« as of 2016-10-10, editions Mobile 4.0.0, Desktop 1.0.5 »
An Integer field may contain any integer value (from -2,147,483,648 to +2,147,483,647). Integers can participate in numeric expressions, calculations, and functions.
Name and Hint
Standard across all field types.
- Default Value
- By default, there is no default value. If a default value is specified, there are 3 choices:
- Specify value: Default value is as specified.
- Previous value
- Add a calculator button to assist during entry/edit
- Thousands separators
- Display value with spaces inserted to signify thousands
- Unit of measure (Mobile release 4+ only)
- Maintain the unit of measure. Prompt the user during entry/edit for the unit of measure, including conversion between units of measure. Indicate the unit of measure in the display of values.
- Make entry of a value mandatory before saving an entry
- Display in the list as
- Select among the following roles for the current field:
- As a Regular field
- As an Entry Name
- As an Entry Description
- As an Entry Status
- Use in calendar as
- Define field's use vis-a-vis the calendar
- Duration in minutes
- Duration in hours
- The field name
- Display the name of the field in the card entry (By default, On). By this, it is meant that the field name will or will not be displayed on either the Entry View card or the Entry Edit card.
- Choices are:
- Family: Regular, Light, Condensed, Thin, Medium. By default, Regular.
- Style: Normal, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic. By default, Normal.
- Size: By default, 18. Direct entry to change.
- Color: By default, White. Palette of 20 colors, backed up by a continuously variable color chooser.
- Ability to add one or more visibility dependencies upon fields with qualifying types.