Email Address field
From Memento Database Wiki
« as of 2016-08-30, editions Mobile 3.9.7, Desktop 1.0.3 »
An Email Address field may contain an email address in textual form.
Clicking on an email address field value in an Entry View Card causes the default email application to be opened to send an email to the address.
Name and Hint
Standard across all field types.
- Default Value
- By default, there is no default value. Otherwise, one may be specified.
- Make entry of a value mandatory before saving an entry
- Display in the list as
- Select among the following roles for the current field:
- As a Regular field
- As an Entry Name
- As an Entry Description
- As an Entry Status
- The field name
- Display the name of the field in the card entry (By default, On). By this, it is meant that the field name will or will not be displayed on either the Entry View card or the Entry Edit card.
- Choices are:
- Family: Regular, Light, Condensed, Thin, Medium. By default, Regular.
- Style: Normal, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic. By default, Normal.
- Size: By default, 18. Direct entry to change.
- Color: By default, White. Palette of 20 colors, backed up by a continuously variable color chooser.
- Ability to add one or more visibility dependencies upon fields with qualifying types.