Cloud Library Status card
From Memento Database Wiki
« as of 2016-09-18, editions Mobile 3.9.7, Desktop 1.0.3 »
This card displays information about the following information about this library as it exists within the Memento Cloud.
- Library address
- Displays the library's cloud URL.
- Information block
- Last sync
- The date & time of last sync to the cloud
- The current number of entries in the library
- The date & time of library creation
- The date & time of last library modification
- The account of space taken up by the library
- Files count
- The number of files associated with this library.
- Notification setting
- Sends the user a notification when anyone else modifies the library.
- Add people button
- Allows the user to grant people, one-by-one, permission to access the library.
- Public access button
- Allows the user to grant permission to access the library to the public, if desired.